I love spring, time when nature wakes up and everything is green. I prepared this easy tutorial to get spring into your home.
– polystyrene wreath
– grosgrain ribbon
– glue dots or another adhesive for fixing flowers and buttons (glue gun)
– May Arts flowers
– May Arts leafy ribbon
1. wrap around whole polysterene wreat ribbon and fix ends – you can also use burlap or tulle, satin or another fabric
2. use glue dots to glue fabric flowers and buttons – it is better than pins mainly when you have so small wreath as I have, but you can use pins too
3. you can add really nice leafy ribbon among flowers
4. I also added buttons in the middle of flowers and finally add piece of ribbon to create loop
It is very easy wreath and I hope you enjoyed it.
Have a nice day