Hi, I would like to share with you super easy art journal. I want to show all beginners that you do not need tons of mediums to make nice colourful art journal. Just take some paints, old brush and you can create.
Tattered Angels High Impact – White, Light Blue, Aqua, Navy
Derwent acrylic markers
Tim Holtz stickers
old brush, piece of foam, stencil, heat tool
- With old brush apply different paints, you do not need to apply gesso as first layer. Just apply paints.
- Make with old brush straight moves, mix light and dark paints.
- With piece of foam apply through stencil two darker paints. After each step use heat tool to dry project.
- Take some of your favourite stamps, black ink and stamp lightly background, just here and there.
- With black and white acrylic marker make border.
- Glue stickers and make stitched lines around them. And that is all. Easy simple fun.
Have a nice day