What you will need:
- – FabScraps C68 – 008 Habedashery
- – Paper flowers (I used Prima marketing)
- – Paper ribbon
- – Leaf dies (any kind big leaf is Prima marketing die, small are from China)
- – Vintage buttons
- – Glue gun
- – Floral decoration (from sisal) and ceramic bird
- – Card base (no card 13,5×13,5cm)
- Prepare big (13,5×13,5cm) and small (12,5×12,5cm) paper panels.
- Distress papers edges and glue small paper panel onto the big card.
- Prepare all die cuts and other embellishments.
- Start your Focal point – glue die cuts, florist decoration and main paper flower.
- Glue smaller flowers.
- Glue vintage buttons and make bow from paper ribbon.
- Glue it down and then glue ceramic tiny bird.
- Glue prepared panel onto no card to finish card.
Have a nice day