Hi Crafty Friends!!!!
The WOW design team are excited to be sharing our collab with the fabulous Pink & Main team that is now available in our store (add store link here – https://wowembossingpowder.com/) . To celebrate the new products to the store we are having a fun Blog Hop. Set yourself up by getting a cup of your favourite beverage and enjoy the inspiration the design team has to showcase using the Pink & Main products. We have also invited along the Pink & Main design team so you have double the inspiration!
Be sure to visit each blog and leave a comment to be entered to win!!!! We will be giving away a $25 US or £25 sterling gift card to the WOW Store. The winner will be posted on our blog 31st December back here on the WOW Blog.
The Blog Hop lineup is :
1. Blog hop starts @ WOW https://wowembossingpowder.blogspot.com/…/december-spotligh…
2. Laurence Colling – https://laury55.blogspot.cz/2017/12/pink-main-blog-hop.html
3. Jo Herbert – https://joherbertsite.wordpress.com/2017/12/01/wow-fun-blog-hop-giveaway-with-pink-main/
4. Riikka Kovasin – https://paperiliitin.blogspot.com/…/counting-ways-how-wild-…
5. Susanne – http://clayscrapkreativ.blogspot.cz/2017/12/wow-meets-pink-main-blog-hop.html
6. Kate Crafts – http://www.katecrafts.com/?p=5737
7. Yolie – http://www.justyolie.com/2017/11/merry-celebration.html
8. Pam Pease – https://geezypeaseypapercrafting.blogspot.cz/2017/11/pink-and-main-with-wow-embossing-team.html
9. Pam Mackay – https://stamperatheart.blogspot.com/…/pink-and-main-blog-ho…
I prepared for you gold-white christmas card. There are two layers the first one is dry embossed white card stock with snowflakes. Than I made second layer with white card stock which I cut with Scallop Waves Dies.
Than I stamped different images – Flurries stamp set – with WOW embossing pad and I heat embossed it with gold embossing powder – WOW! Metallic Gold Rich Regular WC04R. And than I die cut them with Flurries Dies. And I glued them to my second layer to make background for tiny wooden angel. It was too boring just glue angel so I took my favourite Medium Bow Dies to create gold bow. Final touch is made with gold Nuvo drops. I hope you will like my inspiration and thank you for stopping by.
Have a nice day
Beautiful card Kate. Love the gold and white!
Beautiful card Kate!! Love the angel with the bow!
Beautiful card. Love the gold.
Beautiful…. There were some broken links, but Jo has gone in and re done them so you may have to update lovely xxx
So elegant! Love the white and gold together. And why does your blog tell me my comments are too short?
This is just so elegant and pretty. Hugs Jo
White and gold… perfect Christmas cards partners!
White & gold cards are so elegant — love the additional angel too
Stunning Kate!!Those snowflakes are divine!
So pretty. LOve the gold and the dry embossing. Hugz
I love all of the subtle additions to this card. Makes it elegant without being gaudy. Love it!
Lovely card. The white and gold combo is so elegant!
Oh my goodness ! Your card is so beautiful, delicate and peaceful ! firstname.lastname@example.org
Elegant card! Love the textures and the beautiful snowflakes! So pretty in gold and white, and the angel is lovely!
That is a beautiful angel card.
Oh I’m loving the elegance of the half white half gold snowflakes! Wouldn’t it be cool if a few golden flakes actually fell from the sky?!!
what an elegant card! Love the white and gold!
oh woooww I love all the snowflakes on your card and the gold made it elegant love this!!