I love days before christmas because christmas crafting is so great fun. Today I have for you one christmas layout. It is easy mixed media layout with stunning chipboards. There is my son Toby in front of our christmas tree, I took this photo year ago.
Here are steps:
- I applied over whole page clear gesso (Pebeo) to prepare page for more layers.
- Trough stencil I applied awesome ExpandIT paste and I activated it with heat tool – it will start to grow and make bubbles and it is awesome! You can see it at one detailed photo.
- I stamped script stamp here and there with brown archival ink and I stamped also ScrapFX stamp – tiny stars just here and there to add interest to background.
- I applied over stencil my favourite Vintage photo Distress oxide ink, than I added some splatters with Shimmer gold acrylic Brusho spray and I glued gold tiny dots. That is all for background.
- From different scrap papers I made cluster behind photo and I glued it on page, I glued photo too.
- I die cut poinsettias from gold paper and bigger poinsettias from cream paper.
- I sprayed all chipboards wtih Brusho shimmer gold acrylic spray.
- Final step is to glue everything together – chipboards and poinsettias.