June card kit by Simon Says Stamp is really awesome. I love floral stamps. So I took it and made five different cards.
1. Here I stamped image with Versa mark and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I coloured images with Daniel Smith watercolours which were included into kit. Pink paper is from kit and string is from my stash. Sentiment is stamped with Color Philosophy ink and I used cutting die from Frantic Stamper.
2. Here is the same stamping and embossing but I also stamped another images from stamp set, I cut all images with scissors to create bouquet of flowers. I coloured images with DS watercolours and I also used Gansai Tambi watercolours.
3. Very easy shaped card. White embossing on black paper works always great. I like to make shaped card, they are much more interesting than basic ones.
4. Images are stamped with Versa fine onyx black, coloured with DS watercolours. I used border die from Frantic Stamper and green paper is from older SSS card kit.
5. Image is stamped with Versa mark ink and heat embossed with gold embossing powder. I coloured it with Colourcrat Aztec craft pains. They have serie called Lustres and Mettalics and I combined them and mixed them and I think it is really awesome together.