Today Iam going to work with amazing Tattered Lace die – for Big shot I have mine from Idea-Creative
– card basic (13,5x27cm)
– scrap papers and white paper
– 2 colours of bakers twine
- Tattered Lace die – just fish
– frame die
– 3D glue squares
– round edge die
1. From scrap papers cut out fishes.
2. I am working with 13,5×13,5cm card base so I cut square 13x13cm for next step . From that square cut out fishes – we need not fishes but that paper with holes.
3. Put your base with fish holes right side down and put also right side down into the holes all your prepared fishes. It is something like puzzle.
4. You can fix fishes at sides with tape.
5. Whole back side cover with smaller white paper to hide back side of fishes.
6. Cut out some sentiment (mine means Congratulation it is in my czech language)
7. And finish your card – I made holes into sentiment for baker`s twine and the whole card I glued with 3D adhesive squares onto card base.
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial.
Have a nice day