- FabScraps C85 003 Romantic panels
- FabScraps ST85 Shabby rose tags
- FabScraps DC85 Bicycle
- No card
- Color spray (Tattered Angels Glimmer mists – It`s brown)
- Paper flowers
- Dies – leaves
- Self-adhesive gems, stems
- Scissors, glue gun, heat tool
- Cut 2 rectangles from patterned paper
- With scissors distress edges of smaller rectangle
- Sew frame around smaller rectangle
- Glue rectangles on no card
- Spray chipboard bicycle with color spray and dry it with heat tool
- Glue bicycle in the middle of the card
- Die cut leaves
- Glue leaves and paper flowers and stems
- Add self-adhesive gem stones
- All done!
What you will need:
- – FabScraps C68 – 008 Habedashery
- – Paper flowers (I used Prima marketing)
- – Paper ribbon
- – Leaf dies (any kind big leaf is Prima marketing die, small are from China)
- – Vintage buttons
- – Glue gun
- – Floral decoration (from sisal) and ceramic bird
- – Card base (no card 13,5×13,5cm)
- Prepare big (13,5×13,5cm) and small (12,5×12,5cm) paper panels.
- Distress papers edges and glue small paper panel onto the big card.
- Prepare all die cuts and other embellishments.
- Start your Focal point – glue die cuts, florist decoration and main paper flower.
- Glue smaller flowers.
- Glue vintage buttons and make bow from paper ribbon.
- Glue it down and then glue ceramic tiny bird.
- Glue prepared panel onto no card to finish card.
Have a nice day